Tag: Karla Marksa
Remain in the Heart of Minsk Karla Marksa Street 19, Leninsky District, 220000 Minsk, Belarus
Extravagance Apartments on Marksa in Minsk has facilities with free WiFi, under 1 km from Belarusian National Arts Museum. The loft is a 13-minute stroll from Yanka Kupala National Academic Theater.
The condo accompanies 1 room, a kitchen with stove and microwave, and a restroom with a shower, free toiletries and a clothes washer. A level screen TV is given.
Royal residence of Republic is 1.4 km from Luxury Apartments on Marksa, while Belarusian State Circus is 1.4 km from the property. The closest airplane terminal is Minsk-2 Airport, 40.2 km from the property.
Leninsky District is an extraordinary decision for explorers inspired by neatness, benevolent local people and city strolls.
This is our visitors’ most loved piece of Minsk, as indicated by free surveys game poker.
Most Popular Facilities
- Free WiFi
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttle
- Designated smoking area
- Dinamo Stadium 0.3 km
- Church of Saints Simon and Helena 0.4 km
- Belarusian State University 0.5 km
- Belarusian National Arts Museum 0.5 km
- Ploshcha Lenina Metro Station 0.6 km
- Minsk Train Station 0.6 km
- Kupalauskaya Metro Station 0.7 km
- Yanka Kupala National Academic Theater 0.8 km
- House of God of Saint Virgin Mary 0.8 km
- Kastrychnitskaya Metro Station 0.9 km
Minsk-2 Airport 31.3 km
Most Popular Landmarks
- Royal residence of Republic 0.9 km
- Essence of God Cathedral 1 km
- Belarusian Great Patriotic War Museum 1 km
- Belarusian State Circus 1.3 km
- National Academic Big Opera and Ballet Theater 1.7 km
- Triumph Square 2 km
- Professional flowerbed 4.4 km
- Minsk-Arena 6.5 km
- Minsk Zoo 7.4 km
- Chizhovka-Arena 7.5 km